Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reality

This is going to be a disjointed post. Mostly due to the fact that my head is rather disjointed right now.

It's blazing hot here in the greater NYC area. I don't deal vey well with the heat, which is why I moved out of Florida to begin with. It's only June. June is supposed to be nice weather here. Not 98+ degrees.

It's ladies holiday on my planet right now, so no practicing. Probably tomorrow though. I'm planning on making another private appointment with Batman for maybe a week or two from now, as motivation. Apparently Boy Wonder won't be at Anonymous Shala on Sunday, which is a major freaking drag.

Today I'm calling up my father's creditors, telling them that he has passed away with no estate. It's very depressing. Nothing like seeing his death certificate to bring home that fact that, yes, he's actually dead.

My (obviously insane) boss left me in charge while he's out at a conference, so I'm basically doing two people's jobs right now.

We haven't started packing yet, and the process of getting a lease signed is dragging unbelievably. Now we're going to have to make an appointment with the landlord's attorney to hash out the lease.

Fuck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sending lots of hugs and cyber cupcakes.
xxxxxxxx