Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Boring practice post

I managed to haul my lazy bum out of bed this morning at about 6am and get in an hour's practice. A whole hour!!! I actually worked up a sweat and everything. I'm quite proud of myself. I tried to backbend and the first one was quite stiff so I did bridge instead, working the legs really hard. Walking up and down the stairs is now quite difficult. I did my required 25-breath shoulderstand and halasana. I can't yet make it to 10 breaths in my half-headstand, so that's where the work is. I also managed 25 breaths in savasana and only got truly distracted by the monkey mind once.

Stay tuned on updates regarding the house! I don't want to jinx it by blogging about it before it's all settled.

1 comment:

alfia said...

I am proud of you, too!
I am in awe with people who manage to self-practice themselves to sweating.
My fingers are still crossed for your lease!