Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Raining.....again

It's raining again here in the greater NYC area. We had a glorious weekend weather wise so I probably shouldn't complain but I'm so tired of rain! Supposedly the rest of the week will be fairly sunny so I guess one day isn't so bad.

No practice yesterday or today. Yesterday I was too darned sore! This morning I was exhausted. Part of the problem being that I didn't go to bed til 10. Tonight, bed at 9 and practice in the AM all by my lonesome. No mysore in Huntington tomorrow night, we're going to see the Eagles at MSG. Woo!

On the house-hunting front, we MAY have found a place so keep your fingers crossed that we get it. The rental market on Evil Island is painful, so there's no guarantee that just because we want a place we'll get it. Sigh.

3 comments:

alfia said...

Me missed you in DC this weekend!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you to get a great house!

Anonymous said...

Rain, rain. Was nice at Lotus, practicing with the rain...

I hope you get it. Hard to be unsettled. Need to nest.

eeyore said...

i'm sore, too.