Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rain

The nasty weather yesterday delayed my arrival to the led primary class in Huntington. I was a little over five minutes late so I didn't go in. It would have been my first class and I was a little reluctant to show up late to my first one. Tonight is Mysore style there, it starts later, at 7, so I won't be late and I'll have a chance to get settled, not feel frazzled, etc.

Somehow BF woke up earlier than I did, at 6:15. And he got up out of bed! I should have gotten up with him and 'convinced' him to do some yoga but I was feeling lazy. Perhaps tomorrow morning, since I'm going to class tonight.

Life is currently very stressful here, BF is buying a new car and I'm trying to find us a new residence about 45 minutes from here (but close to the Huntington studio, so that's a plus). Lots of driving....sigh. Once it's all said and done we'll have a 40-45 minute commute from home to Port Washington where we both work. However, we'll be able to carpool and use the HOV lane. I had a suburb meltdown moment last night but it passed and I'm trying to be ok with this move even farther out onto Evil Island.

4 comments:

alfia said...

Hi, Sonya!
Sorry you feel so stressed out. Are you still coming to DC for this Memorial Day? I hope you are.
Take it easy and be good to yourself! :)

Anonymous said...

I love that you call it the Evil Island...

Enjoy mysore tonight!

crankyhausfrau said...

sorry about the move, but enjoy mysore class!

LI Ashtangini said...

No DC for me, Alfia, I am on call this weekend, plus one of the FSC has a baseball tournament. However, we ARE planning a little vacay to DC this summer so you will definitely see me at some point! I'll let you know.....