Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Working....and a meme from Annabella

I've been too busy working to post. And I didn't make it to the shala this morning, so I'm going this afternoon. I am. Really, I am. I brought my new yoga clothes that I got from Cranky.

I don't have much to say, so I'm doing the meme I stole from Anna's blog.

1. What is your occupation? E-mail engineer.


2. What color are your socks right now? White (and damp, ugh)

3. What are you listening to right now? Two women in my office yapping.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Low-fat multi-berry muffin

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Is there any other way to drive???? I've heard of those automatic thingies....

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother, I think. I hate the phone.

8. What's your favorite yoga pose? Ustrasana

9. How old are you today? 36.

10. Favorite drink? Diet pepsi.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? NCAA football, GO NOLES!!!!!!!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? If so what color? Yes. Currently auburn, has been blonde also.

13. Pets? Rocky the Boston Terrier and Rufus the Pug. And the BF.

14. Favorite cake? Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.

15. Last movie you saw? Ugh, something the BF thought was bad, I can't remember.

16. Favorite day of the year? Memorial Day.

17. What do you do to vent anger? I don't.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I was more of a book kind of kid.

19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Spring.

20. Hugs or kisses? Ok.

21. Cherry or Blueberry? Raspberry.

22. Do you want your friends to respond? Yes!

23. Who is most likely to respond? No clue.

24. Who is least likely to respond? No clue.

25. Living arrangements? Banished to the burbs.

26. When was the last time you cried? Ladies holiday.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, an old yoga mat

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Ilene, I've known her since sixth grade.

30. Favorite smell? the ocean.

31. What/who inspires you? My friends, Christine, Anissa, Melissa, Sheri, Julia. Also my cousin Freida.

32. What are you afraid of? Being laughed at

33. Hamburgers? Sometimes.

34. Favorite car? Mine.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? One on the car key ring, two on the house key ring

37. How many years at your current job? two months.

38. Favorite day of the week? Fridays.

39. How many states have you lived in? Floriday, NY, NJ and California.

40. What’s your dream job? Hmmmmm, you mean this isn't it??? ha.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of going this afternoon but I don't have clothes! And I am happy you stole the meme! Is not stealing, really.

Diet pepsi sounds good right now. I gave up diet soda for awhile and was trying to drink water instead but I got bored and went back. Oops?

crankyhausfrau said...

i like diet pop, but seltzer water does the trick too. and champagne :)
your # 32 made me so sad. if anyone laughs at you i will kick their ass!

LI Ashtangini said...

I'm completely addicted to diet pepsi. It's REALLY bad. It's like crack.

Yeah, it's OK if I'M laughing too though!!!!!

Anna, can't you escape from the gulag to run uptown and get clothes? Never mind, I'm tired just thinking about all that running around....

Anonymous said...

I wish I could! But I think I should go in the morning, and tonight take it easy and deal with my way too long fingernails and get that pedicure. Chipped red nails are scary and they are starting to look like claws.

I drank my diet coke and now I have no more. Also no more pretzels and I had my rice krispy treat. Sadness! What to do?

LI Ashtangini said...

Cake?

Anonymous said...

I'm SO PMS-ing. I want a cake, sprinkle cookies, and a hamburger. Rare. Cupcakes?

I have, as Perfect Mother says, The Eats!

LI Ashtangini said...

LOL, I have 'the eats' all the time! :)

I say, get yourself a cupcake!

Anonymous said...

I would except I am too lazy! Plus every minute I spend leaving the gulag is longer that I have to stay. So I am chewing gum.

LI Ashtangini said...

I'm not going this afternoon. Whenever I'm this far into the 'I don't want to go' stage, I end up having a really bad practice and get really frustrated. So I'll do home practice tomorrow. Told BF I would try jogging with him tonight if it isn't raining.

You must find a way out of the gulag! LA? :)

crankyhausfrau said...

i heard someone say cupcake...are there cupcakes? may i have one please?

Anonymous said...

DIET PEPSI!??!?!

You may love it but remember you are poisoning your body when you drink that. I am sorry for your addiction...truly.

That's the thing that worries me most about ashtangis...they eat meat, drink alcohol all the time and drink diet soda. Why put yourself in all those poses to purify the body, only to continue to pollute it? Just doesn't make sense to me.
Can someone tell me why? I love practicing ashtanga from time to time but that part scares me. Kind of like the Bikram students who light up cigs and eat McDonald's after class. I've seen it with my own eyes!

crankyhausfrau said...

yes, anonymous, once you start practicing ashtanga on a regular basis you start drinking diet pop and alcohol, eating mcdonalds, and smoking crack. stick with whatever you are doing. it clearly works better.

LI Ashtangini said...

No ashtanga judgements allowed on my blog, anonymous. I eat meat (not every day, but I do), I drink alchohol (not as much as I would if I didnt have to get up at the ass crack of dawn every day), I smoke pot, I eat junk food (even mcdonalds every once in a while) and I curse like a sailor. Ashtanga makes you do craaaaaaaazy things, Anon. CRAZY.....

I do the best I can, as do you, I'm sure.

Stellata said...

Diet coke is tasty poison :) Sometimes I go hog wild with REGULAR coke, if I'm feeling especially crazy

LI Ashtangini said...

Oh, now, that IS crazy! Crazy ashtangis.....