Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm still working but I'm posting anyway!

So there.

The director of my group decided that my e-mail conversion project for 1200+ users needed to be stepped up a bit so he told the CIO that we would have it done by April 11. Without asking me. Very nice. On top of that I had to rebuild both systems (clusters) from scratch because they decided we needed to be on a different SAN. Again, very nice. So I've been working like mad to get these servers built and now I have to actually get the users on them. Please shoot me! A LOT of diet pepsi consumed. It's my stress thing. I can feel that I need water though. Later I'll go get a big bottle of Poland Spring from the cafeteria. Oh, and in the midst of this conversion I'm supposed to go to LA. Ha!

In other news, I tried to practice bit yesterday morning. I did some sun sals, a little finishing. Today is a moon day, thank goodness. I should have practiced but I'm very grateful for the 'official' day off. I've been up until 9 or 10 every night working at home after I leave the office at 5. I will go to my 'hot vinyasa' class tomorrow and to the Shala on Sunday. Speaking of moon days, the full moon (almost) was gorgeous last night. It's freezing here still, 34 degrees this morning when I left the houe. And it rained all day Wednesday, I got nasty mud on my new pants which did not come out in the wash last night. Very annoyed! They are sooooo comfy, my new pants. I'm ignoring that they're the 'wrong' size.

That's all for now, nothing very exciting going on over here in LIA-land. Just work, work and more work.

Send good thoughts to Anna, she should be out of surgery now!

6 comments:

crankyhausfrau said...

hello! mud on the pants from me? sad :(

LI Ashtangini said...

Nooooo, my new khaki pants I got at H&M.

Practiced today in the pants I got from you, they are awesome, I love them!

crankyhausfrau said...

still sad. did you try spray and wash? it is my saviour. it keeps my children and i from looking like gutter creatures.

LI Ashtangini said...

I used Shout. Does Spray N Wash work better?

alfia said...

OMG, Sonya, I am so with you! I have so much work my brain is melting, and I have to go to San Francisco this Saturday! Aaaaaaa! Stress!!!!
:D
But we will survive, beacause we are strong ashtangi ladies, right?
Right?

Anonymous said...

There are a ration of reasons why you should from subject cards of your own.
Not contrariwise because you own a partnership ordain it be exigent for you to get such cards, but if you offer services to the general, this is also one disposition of letting people be sure that such services exists.
These business cards are essential for you to gain corporation and communication from your clients. More commonly a experimental patron may not be as interested as ancient clients are when it comes to your products or services, and in this for fear of the fact, they resolution have to earmark or record elevate surpass beat when they would be able to about charge with you.
To bottle up them, you want deliver to give them poop on how they transfer be able to on in friend with you and deliberate over those things that brings worth to your client. Qualified how critical problem cards are, you are probably wondering where can you get [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/business-cards-online.htm]free business cards [/url] righteous so you can predetermined off some expenses.
The proper scoop is that the internet has provided us with a division of options at hand, all you be dressed to do is to search representing a print department store that can specify you pongy chief quality printed templates of these energy cards pro free.

Before all fashion that you should consider is that the provider of these [url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org/custom_business_cards.htm]free business cards [/url] should be able to give you access to appropriate designs and layouts that fits your trade or the appointment that you offer.
You should also be expert to settle amicably changes to some graphics so you can blend you own invent on the cards. Another is that, instead of having to leave your on to press these cards printed, you may also want to look owing a print blow the whistle on buy online that is capable of having these cards professionally printed for you.

[url=http://www.freebusinesscards.org]Free business cards [/url] tax printed color design brawny quotation - over 45 on the loose role be honest designs - other Informal stuff available.