Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still working

There is absolutely nothing interesting to blog about. I'm here, working my ass off. I have not practiced since Sunday. Which is completely tragic. Sleep is simply more important than my yoga practice right now. And I won't even be able to go to my vinyasa class on Saturday. I have been drafted to stay home with the 8-year-old while his father and his brother go to a baseball tournament in Patchogue (yeah, more bumfuck). AND I have to take him to Lacrosse (sp???) practice on Saturday afternoon. BF says there is a 40% chance that Z's mother will show up there. Fun, huh? I haven't met her yet but she did manage to exhibit some more of her psycho behavior this week. This will not be fun.

Ah well, friends from far-away places are coming to visit soon. And I have my trip to LA to look forward to. And this work thing will only last another week or so. I'll practice again eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh, I hope it's pleasant if you meet the ex. Hopefully she'll be engaging and nice for the benefit of her son, if for no other reason.

You're a good soul!

Keep telling yourself just a few weeks till the California sunshine.

Stellata said...

I'm still working too!!! Hope you are more sane and that all your technical stuff is working out :)