Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another home practice

I managed a decent home practice today. I'm just happy when I get to the mat. No major revelations or progress. Just get on the damn mat and move through as much as I can. Am also on ladies holiday, so I'm being very criminal right now. I'll be even more criminal when I practice at the shala tomorrow morning but I don't care. It's been too long since I've been to an actual class. Other than that it's pretty boring around here. I'm going to parts of the David Williams workshop this weekend so that should be pretty cool. He's doing an intro to second series 'in a way that everyone at all levels can try and enjoy'. Ha, we'll see about that! I'm going to put my ego aside and just try. I would like to go to the primary series stuff but I can't get there that early on Friday evening and I already have plans for Saturday. Plus I just don't think my practice is up to that kind of scrutiny and breakdown. For right now I'd just like to struggle and suffer in silence. I'm hoping it gets better soon.

7 comments:

crankyhausfrau said...

i really don't think you would be scrutinized, LIA. you work hard and that is obvious. c'mon, embrace the homepractice cyber community, i hear we are going to get t-shirts!

LI Ashtangini said...

I'd rather we all get matching underpants......

crankyhausfrau said...

both?

LI Ashtangini said...

YEAH!!!! like a little t-shirt and matching boy short set. Woo!

Anonymous said...

can I play too?

LI Ashtangini said...

Since you frequently practice at home just because you want to, I say you should definitely be in the homepracticer's club.

crankyhausfrau said...

yes! Anna! i was thinking thong, not boy short? just kidding. Cody likes to call us team tightie whitie.