Monday, March 10, 2008

Get a hobby!

OK, my boss and his wife need to get a hobby!!!!! Apparently she is going into labor (third child) like right now. I was hoping I would get another week before being thrown out here on my own. Today I'm doing stuff I have no idea how to. Grrrr, I hate that. Fuck. If they think I'm going to fucking work in Port Washington on Wednesday and not go to class they are out of their minds!!!!! I'm way too frigging sleep deprived for this. 4:30 came way too early today for this nonsense. Double-fuck! Must get crack (aka Starbucks) and some sugar right away.

3 comments:

eeyore said...

don't let them do that to you! class is more important. especially at your shala. what a great place, and that was really the best practice i've ever had. i don't know why, but it was. maybe being next to you and anna? what a very fun trip. thanks, you're so lovely.

LI Ashtangini said...

I'm going to take that compliment with no flip remarks back about my practice and say thank you!!!! Yah, it must be important. When I think of all the time/money/energy that I spend just getting to that place now, my head hurts. Somehow, I think the hurdles make me want it more? Weird....

Anonymous said...

ohhh, we are having a love fest. I do love these love fests especially when they are true. xox!

So easy to say but try not to let the madness get to you. Everything eventually works out, somehow.