Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just had an Arturo/Armani moment

I actually know Owl! I ended up reading a smidge of her blog from being on Anna's. As I was reading I thought to myself, man, this sounds like someone I used to practice with. Little references, nothing big. So I read for a few more days and finally my curiosity got the better of me. I e-mailed her (risking looking like a crazy stalker chick) and said, hey, are you so and so and she was! We have a good friend in common and we both used to practice with the same teachers. We've never 'officially' met but each of us certainly knows who the other is. Boodiba is right, it's a small small small blogging world and it seems to get smaller every day!

How odd that I have to go online to make friends with people I see every day. I know I'm kind of shy but jeez!

7 comments:

(0v0) said...

Well... we're both shy in person I guess. This is all too funny. Thanks for finding me. :)

alfia said...

Soooo intersting! I am loving every moment of this virtual/real worlds fusion.

LI Ashtangini said...

I know the wise and wonderful Owl!!! This has totally made my day! I feel like dancing around my office singing. And now that I know exactly who she is, I can tell everyone that she is indeed both wise AND wonderful!!!!

(0v0) said...

Ha ha! Thank you so much, S. It is an honor to find our worlds overlapping on so many levels. I will see you soon...

Anonymous said...

Owl is wise and wonderful and sweet and... oh, I could go on forever on this one. : )

It IS a small world!

crankyhausfrau said...

i was going to ask you the other day if you knew our Owl, but i forgot. how exciting!!

Arturo said...

oh, wow, yes this is way amazing! thanks for sharing it.
cheers, arturo