Friday, February 22, 2008

Day gets better

New Company has officially made me an offer to be a full time employee. They've offered me my original (inflated, says BF) salary I had at evil company that went under. But part of it is in a sign-on bonus. That's great because I have some serious bill-paying to do, plus I owe BF a ton of money as he's been fronting me for the last month and a half. Plus, since BF also got his bonus last week, our trip to LA might actually be fun and not so 'budgeted'. We both really need a vacation after the stress of these two months (me jobless and him not smoking). They're even looking into starting my benefits right away. That would be great since individual benefits in NY are really expensive. The best part is that I'll be working from the city two days a week so I can practice at the Shala. Yay!!!!! Snow not seeming quite so bad now.

I still owe the rest of the yoga history. Maybe tonight.

2 comments:

alfia said...

Congratulations! Good stuff, indeed.

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats! Maybe I'll see you at the shala sometime? I'm there super early during the week (but after I come back from Cali - I return to Sutra 3/2).

Freaking snow. Ugh.