Thursday, February 7, 2008

Inertia has set in

Another day, no practice. So that makes just about a week with no practice. I'm using Ladies Holiday as my excuse. Which means that I really should practice tomorrow morning. I have every intention of doing so.....course, that hasn't helped me with the past few mornings. I've been sleeping A LOT. Compared to the not sleeping over the previous few weeks, it has been nice to be able to actually sleep at all. So I gave in and just slept. I slept for over 10 hours the night before last. Hopefully I've somewhat caught up and I will be able to wake up on my own tomorrow and get to my mat. Maybe. Hopefully.

I found another blog by some of my favorite bloggers and it really cheered me up today, so I must share it with everyone. Hundredwordwankers.blogspot.com. Seriously, it made me laugh out loud today at work. I wish I had discovered it when I was all jobless and depressed a couple of weeks ago because it would have totally cheered me up. I showed it to BF and it cracked him up too. Especially the Lululemon Manifesto. Hysterical.

I've decided to stop pursuing a new job with big company X. I think I'm just going to stick with this one. The 'Director' told me today that I could work in the city if I wanted to, so that I could go to class. How cool is that? There's gotta be something to this place if the dude is willing to let me change my work location just so I can go to yoga class, for heaven's sake.

So, tomorrow. Practice. Alone. Maybe BF will help.....

No comments: