Thursday, July 3, 2008

RUFUS!!!!

Rufus is on the Pug-A-Day widget on my blog, to your right! Mommy's fatty fat bastard! Snugly snarfiness!

We have moved. Our new address is:

Dirtiest 5 bedroom/3 bath house EVER
Huntington, NY
Evil Island

It's done. And it's dirty. I don't think the people who lived here before us cleaned. EVER.

Random sampling of emotions over the last 48 hours:

Elation

Impatience

Hostility

Relief

Joy

Disgust

Anger

Love

Amusement

I have settled nicely into sheer exhaustion. And BF and I managed to not kill each other.

3 comments:

ashtanga en cevennes said...

Yay! Best sign ever for the health of a relationship-- you survived a move. Glad you're getting settled in!

Arturo said...

Hi Sonya
Congratulations on the new digs.
hugs
Arturo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting through the move.

There is nothing worse than having to clean away somebody else's dirt - ugh. I hope you get it clean and how you want it soon!